Pozna? Congress Center is the largest and most modern conference venue in Poland. We are ready to cooperate with you in the organization of any event.
Pozna? Congress Center is the largest and most modern conference venue in Poland. Every year it organizes nearly 2,000 congresses, conferences and workshops and hosts approximately 200,000 participants. It has extensive experience in the organization of congresses and conferences, seminars, training sessions and workshops, sports and cultural events, exhibitions and concerts, conventions and business meetings. We have the right venues, facilities, experience and professional staff.
– 60 fully equipped and different size conference rooms
– small seating a few persons and very large seating 1,200 people
– trade fair halls which can be easily converted to host large congresses (the largest hall can accommodate over 7,000 participants)
– exhibition halls where conferences can be held concurrently with exhibitions
– excellent indoor and outdoor premises for various business and large sports and cultural events.
We have been trusted by the United Nations Organization, which organized the Conference of the Parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change COP 14 in 2008 in the premises of the Pozna? Congress Centre and Mi?dzynarodowe Targi Pozna?skie (Pozna? International Fair).