Target audiences are motivated by their passions, whether for lifestyle interests, entertainment, culinary, sports, causes, etc. And we leverage those passions to ignite a desired action. Insights led, but focused on consumer passions and interests.
Brand experiences are about being authentic to a brand and the target consumer. “Talk with the fan, not at the fan.” Vital to a brand experience is authentic design, copy and user experience, whether online or offline to talk with that target audience around their passions.
A brand experience may or may not include video content. Whether video content is a component, brand experience is all about cross-channel authentic storytelling that drives a connection with the audience. But to us a brand experience is not creating TV commercials. For example, check out the Microsoft global campaign case study.
Ultimately, brand experience is a loose term for integrated marketing that focuses on passion-based insights to fuel creative solutions. In other words, provide your target audience with a cool, engaging experience on THEIR terms and you will earn their appreciation, trust and consideration. At least that’s what it means to us!
What is Brand Experience
- The consumer response to the total interaction of the relationship between a consumer and brandin in-store and out-of-store environments. It incorporates sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioral response to the brand. Learn more in: Brand Experiences, Retail Scenarios, and Brand Images in the Fashion Industry
- Subjective consumer responses shown in response to brand-related stimuli. Learn more in: Enhancing Consumer-Brand Relationships Through Luxury Brand Experiences
- The sensations, feelings, cognitions, and behavioral responses felt by customers when interacting with the brand. this experienceis part of the design and identity, packaging, communication, and brandenvironment. Learn more in: Middle Class Millennial Experiences in the Digital Market
- Defined as the client's sensations, feelings, cognitions and behavioral responses evoked by brand-related stimuli. Learn more in: Brands and Stories in Ads: The Relationship Between Storytelling and Brand Distinctiveness
- Consumers’ cognitive, emotional, sensations, and behavioural responses induced by brand-related stimuli. Learn more in: Gamifying a Car's Servicescape
- This concept is defined an overall experiencethat consumers have with a brandeither through behavioral responses, cognitions, feelings, and sensations evoked by a brand packaging, design, and identity. Learn more in: Narrative Adverting and Multi-Platform Storytelling: A Critical Review of Current Literature and Best Campaign Practices