1. The Thames Rib Experience is a must for thrill seekers and anyone who wants to discover their inner spy. The experience consists of getting on a motor boat and living a trip down the River Thames, following in the footsteps of James Bond. You won’t be alone in your adventure: an expert guide will show you around London’s iconic sights.
2. Who has never dreamed of being a member of a great rock band? You can record your song at the legendary Abbey Road Studios. No matter your musical level, in this interactive activity the teams will record their own song, supported by a team of sound engineers, professional musicians and vocal coaches
3. Female team and passionate about fashion? An idea to pamper them is the Prêt-à-Portea at the 5-star Berkeley hotel. The appointment has become one of the most popular experiences for incentives in London. And it is that the five o’clock tea, the English activity par excellence, is renewed inspired by the latest fashion trends (can you resist the shoe-shaped cookies or the ring shots?), served in Paul Smith porcelain.
4. The EDF Energy London Eye never ceases to amaze. A VIP experience is taking the delegates of the trip for a glass of champagne in the panoramic wheel, while enjoying the views of the city.
5. London venues are among the best in the world for their structures and facilities. The restored ship Cutty Sark, The Brewery old distillery and the ExCel London conference center are three examples of the different styles of spaces that you can find in London, and their adaptability to your event.