Contact person: Ana González
Pamplona-Navarra annually hosts a significant number of national and international conferences and incentives, from small private formats to large, high-impact conferences. A kingdom of traditions, the gateway to the Camino de Santiago and with an exciting nature, Navarra is a slow tourism destination that looks to the future through innovation, pioneers in renewable energy, medicine and education, and the second community that more invests in innovation at the national level according to the Observatory of Business Competitiveness of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
A green, walkable city linked to innovative industry, research and the health sciences. The vibrant university atmosphere of its two campuses mixes with traditions and history in the medieval streets of the historic center and its walls.
Pamplona and Navarra, connected daily with Madrid, Barcelona, Frankfurt and France, constitute a safe, welcoming and unforgettable setting for holding events and conferences due to their professionalism, their distinguished hotel quality, their gastronomic excellence and the variety and uniqueness of venues.
The meeting spaces and accommodation are located in the city center, next to the historic center and surrounded by large gardens, which favors sustainable and pedestrian mobility. Hold your meetings in a safe and welcoming environment, and choose a different venue that makes your meeting unique, such as the Palacio de Congresos and Baluarte Auditorium next to the citadel, the Medical College in Media Luna Park, the Planetarium in the park Yamaguchi, The Museum of Navarra University MUN and its campus, the Cathedral of Pamplona, the multipurpose Navarra Arena or any of the unique hotels in Pamplona (see all locations here).
TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE US
1. It is a welcoming city and full of history
2. Completely safe and without crowds
3. Landscaped, walkable city with a high quality of life
4. It has exceptional and high quality structures at competitive prices
5. It boasts a great hotel and gastronomic quality
6. Direct connections with Spain and Europe
7. Stands out for its culture, history, landscapes and enriching experiences
8. High variety of venues to host conferences and incentives of all formats
9. A benchmark in university training and research
10. Leader in innovative industry, agri-food, renewable energy, health and automotive sector
Download our brochure and further information here