Contact person: María Sánchez Quintana
Address: Sitges CB, Ayuntament de Sitges - Regidoría de Turisme - Sínia Morera, 1
Sitges, a Mediterranean town 30 minutes from Barcelona and just 20 from its international airport, offers a wide variety of possibilities to make your meeting a success.
More than 3,000 hotel beds in 4 and 5-star establishments with meeting rooms, an Auditorium for 1,400 people and two convention centers, with capacity for 900 and 500 people respectively, 100 meeting rooms for up to 900 people, 15 spaces for events and banquets. Its cultural treasures and its great gastronomic, recreational and sporting variety make Sitges a fascinating destination for holding your event.
Because Sitges is a leading destination in the MICE sector
Sitges is the second destination in Catalonia to host business tourism, immediately after Barcelona. From Sitges CB, participated by the most important local companies specialized in the business tourism segment, we offer you quality proposals, which in a personalized way will manage the organization of your event with you.
- Auditorium up to 1400 attendees
- 2 Convention Centers up to 900 attendees
- 100 meeting rooms up to 900 attendees
- 5000 beds, 4127 in hotels of 5, 4 and 3 *
- 15 unique spaces for meetings and up to 1,400 delegates
- Restaurants up to 350 delegates
Because we are so close
Sitges is well connected by land, sea and air with 2 international airports and with the option of reaching the center by public transport. In addition, there are connections every 15 minutes from Barcelona, throughout the day, with only a 35-minute journey.
- 25 min. Airport of Barcelona
- 45 min. Reus airport
- 35 min. Barcelona AVE station
- 45 min. Tarragona AVE station
- 35 min. Barcelona's port
Because Sitges is Sustainability
Sitges, certified as a Biosphere destination, works to improve in all areas of sustainability, both environmental and economic and social, as well as to guarantee health and safety conditions, in order to satisfy and maintain a balance between tourists and residents. Some recent projects to highlight are: the tourist information office, adapted and committed to sustainability, the 17 beaches with quality certification (5 have obtained the blue flag this summer), etc. In December 2017 the Garraf Park received the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism, including other protected areas of the municipality such as Colls i Miralpeix and Costas del Garraf.
Sitges is a destination passable on foot. All the main infrastructures are within walking distance, in a relaxed and safe environment. In addition, Sitges offers ample parking spaces and an affordable and equitable public transport system. Organize an inspiring event in Sitges and take it to the next level. The destination offers a wide range of spaces for events and sustainable hotels. We encourage the responsible behavior of visitors and we promote solidarity activities and CSR actions.
Because we want to share our resources with you
- 300 days of sunshine, 18.7 ºC (annual average)
- 3 Marinas
- 26 Beaches
- 5 Museums, 2 visitor centers and 13,000 works of art
- Garraf Park (Network of Natural Parks)
- Sports: golf, sailing, tennis, horse riding, etc.
- Traditional activities
Some highlight events:
- CAR-T CELL Meeting 2020
- International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia 1967-2020
- World Congress of Hair Research 2019
- Annual Meeting of the Círculo de Economía from 1997 to 2019
- Forum of the Professional Auditor from 1992 to 2019
- SECCA Congress 2018 Dance World Cup 2018
- International Congress on Borderline Personality Disorder 2018
- HIMSS Europe and Health 2.0 Conference 2018
- M&I Forum 2014
Why can we help you and we want you to know us
Sitges CB is the best Partner to organize your event in Sitges. Sitges Tourism Council Program and ICCA member, is at your disposal to offer you:
- Organization of inspection visits. Fam trips and press trips.
- Collaboration for the presentation of your candidacy.
- Advice on hotels, meeting rooms, unique spaces, social programs and post-meeting activities.
- Contacts with professionals in the sector at the local level.
- Collaboration and advice in the processing of municipal permits.
- Provision of tourist material for delegates.