Located in a building dating from the year 1447, the colgial headquarters of the Toledo demarcation of the COACM has expanded its facilities with the incorporation of two adjoining buildings. The project pursues at all times the spatial continuity of the resulting volume with the aim of achieving a single building in which the conservation of its historical values is combined, with the necessary functionality for the uses to which it is Destined. The result is a functional building of the 21st century that coexists with a historical construction and respects the patrimonial values of the City.
Address: Dirección Calle Santa Ursula, 11 . Toledo.