Applying the most advanced measures and the most successful protocols carried out in other countries, VP Plaza España Design and Ginkgo Sky Bar in Madrid will guarantee safety through disinfection, hygiene and the carrying out of rapid homologated tests to all clients who decide to go to the establishments. "We have made the decision to open only with 100% of the guarantees, that our clients have the maximum tranquility and security that exists so that they know that once they enter our establishments, they undergo the test and the result is negative, they will be able to lead a normal life, ”says Javier Pérez, general manager of VP Hotels, which has 5 hotels in the Community of Madrid. For the entrance of clients in the establishments of VP Hotels and Ginkgo Sky Bar, the following extraordinary measures will be applied immediately:
- Quick tests to all people who want to enter and always with prior reservation. They will have to go through a special room equipped with an expert health team that will perform the test. After waiting for the results and giving a negative in Covid-19, they will be able to access the facilities without problems (always with approved masks and gloves). It is important to note that, even if the client takes the test, they must comply with the regulations necessary for the safety of the rest of the people in the building.
- All clients who stay will receive their VP COVID FREE Amenities kit consisting of: FFP2 mask, gloves and a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel for personal use. In all common areas, the use of a mask and gloves will be mandatory.
- Disinfectant dispensers will be placed at all points where there are keypads, such as on the landing of the floors next to the elevators, with a document of recommendations, etc.
- The client will be informed about the exhaustive special cleaning protocol in the room (ventilation time, products used, washing temperature for bed and bath linen, etc.), and the precautionary and sanitary measures established by the health authorities. and those increased by the hotel chain.
- The restaurant / breakfast tables will be reduced, leaving a minimum safety distance of 1.5m.
- Protective partitions will be enabled to separate the tables from the common areas and restaurants.
- Regarding the buffet breakfast, different options will be considered, but if customer safety cannot be guaranteed, it will be replaced by à la carte breakfasts, with prior reservation.
- There will be a direct telephone number at the receptions for inquiries that have to do with updated information 24 hours a day about possible restrictive measures in the city or country, flight situation or means of transportation.
- All hotels will have thermometers that do not touch the skin and a mandatory temperature record will be made for all employees who work at the hotel, twice each shift, at the beginning and at the end.
Its purpose will be to make the clients feel as safe as at home, ensuring that the staff working in the building and the clients have passed the approved rapid test that will give exceptional guarantees.
While the opening of hotels and restaurants in the country is authorized, VP Hotels continues to carry out its strict campaign of "Cleaning and disinfection protocols" in all its hotels, with disinfection processes by misting, with measures already applied in China, Korea or Singapore.
Creation of the "Hotels COVID FREE" certificate. At the same time, VP Hotels is working together with the Madrid Hotel Business Association (AEHM) to carry out a common protocol so that hotels can obtain the "COVID FREE Hotels" certification for the reopening. In the coming days, all the details of the protocol to be carried out will be published.